Search This Blog

15 April 2016

Our Wedding (March 12, 2016)


So, I've been remiss in posting here for the last 2-3 months and in my defense I was happily preparing for marriage to the love of my life.
Stephen & Anita Kuntzman
(Honeymoon in Bahamas)
 
On March 12, 2016, at 1:30 pm, in Apostolic Life Cathedral, my Pastor (Bishop Edwin S. Harper) and my father (Rev. Melvin E. Kuntzman) officiated and solemnized the wedding vows of Anita & I.

Below you'll find a list of the wedding songs played and/or sang during our wedding. It was a blessed event and we are so thankful for all our family and friends who took time out of their schedules to attend our wedding day.

Especially want to say that Chris Weatherford is the best musician to work with...ever! 

Also, thank you to our singers: The Best Man and The Bridesmaids (a.k.a., Phill & The Bridesmaids).

1:20 pm - Seating of Parents



1:25 pm - Ministers, Groom, & Groomsmen Enter

1:30 pm - Matron of Honor, Bridesmaids, Flower Girl, & Ring Bearer Enter

1:35 pm - Here Comes the Bride

1:37 pm - The Giving of the Bride

1:45 pm - Communion

2:00 pm - Wedding Recessional



No comments: