Search This Blog

18 December 2010

Engraved In the Palms of His Hands - E. S. Harper

Christmas is nearly upon us and I have been remiss in actually writing anything this year.  So, in the spirit of the season and in consideration of my lack of literary presence, here's my gift to you this Christmas -- a sermon, which my pastor (Edwin S. Harper) preached earlier this year.



 Title:
Engraved in the Palms of His Hands.mp3

Also:
http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/08338g98sb/Engraved_In_the_Palms_of_His_Hands

OR:
http://kiwi6.com/file/08338g98sb

Speaker:
Rev. E. S. Harper

Text:
Bishop & Mrs. E. S. Harper
Isaiah 49:14-16, "But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."

John 20:25, "The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe."

No comments: